Because my children make me laugh all the time, I thought I'd be able to post many entertaining stories. However, I'm realizing that so much of it is those "you had to be there" type moments.
I did enjoy that Abel asked to "kite Daddy" and he had to take me to the webcam to make me realize he wanted to talk to Josiah on Skype.
Abel and Sigrid (my 2-year-old sister) have had numerous "arguments" since we've arrived back in Virginia. They are usually regarding what relationships they have to what family members. (Understandably a source of confusion for this aunt and nephew 3 months apart.)
Abel (holding one of my arms, indignant that Sigrid would try to sit on my lap): "Its my mommy!"
Sigrid (holding the other arm): "No, its my sister!"
Abel: "No, your Grandma Sharon" [translation: no, your mommy is Grandma Sharon]
I don't have any funny stories to tell you about Gwendolyn right now. She pooped up her clothes a couple of hours ago as she does nearly every day. Thats not funny. At all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Poopy clothes definitely aren't funny - but they do make good blog fodder. I've found that many things that aren't funny at the time make great blog posts (after the fact, after I've calmed down, after, after, after!)
ReplyDeletePoor Gwendolyn will never have a love life, because when she is in her twenties, every time she tries to get close to someone he will discover this blog, learn of her former pooping habits, and ... there goes that.
ReplyDeleteDon't you think it's time for another post?
ReplyDeleteuh oh. I"m just discovering these comments now. Is there a way to be notified if people comment on my blog?
ReplyDelete